Category:Nature of Science
A list of exhibits and demonstrations that cover Idaho Content Science Standard 1: Nature of Science. The specific goals of the Standard are:
- Goal 1.1: Understand Systems, Order, and Organization
- Goal 1.2: Understand Concepts and Processes of Evidence, Models and Explanations
- Goal 1.3: Understand Constancy, Change, and Measurement
- Goal 1.4: Understand the Theory that Evolution is a Process that Relates to the Gradual Changes in the Universe and of Equilibrium as a Physical State
- Goal 1.5: Understand Concepts of Form and Function
- Goal 1.6: Understand Scientific Inquiry and Develop Critical Thinking Skills
- Goal 1.7: Understand That Interpersonal Relationships Are Important in Scientific Endeavors
- Goal 1.8: Understand Technical Communication
Pages in category "Nature of Science"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.